Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Love Invocation: Let's Love our Nemesis



Hi Lovely Being!


(I'm posting this, my latest Love Invocation, because I feel it's so profound and important!)

You know, it's absolutely incredible: everything in my reality and life is perfect and stunning (except just one thing, as you'll see). For example, yesterday I went for a walk on our beach. As always, I was overblown with the beauty, the light, the perfection of the vista; enthralling my senses tantalising my vision. It took my breath away!

I honestly couldn't imagine a more perfect scene. The beauty and light touched my senses in a way that I have never felt or seen before; each day, as the light, weather, tides, waves, etc. change here, it creates a new and unique totally immersive experience, a new and heightened upsurge of beauty and ecstasy.

My whole life, my reality has just taken another upwards surge of excellence!

Woosh!.


I ask myself how I could possibly improve on the spectacle of the light dancing on the waves, the changing patterns in the sky (like a Micheal Angelo's painting of the Cistein Chapel) and the luminous sands! Everything looks like it has been gilded in gold light! Yet each day, somehow, miraculously outshines the day before.

As I mused on my creation, I felt the ultimate recognition that everything in my life and my reality is absolutely perfect! We live in paradise, the people we meet are awesome beings, our friends are incredibly inspirational and inspiring! Each day is truly mesmerising, as an adventure in its own right.

And to top it all, I have the most amazing clients; wanting to dance in the light with me too!

Wow!

So, all is perfection in my reality and my life... except one area, an area that continues to niggle at me like a thorn in my side and challenges my sense of unconditional love and freedom..

And
that is that my financial situation continues to challenge me!

It's just such a pain, and I can't seem to shake it off.
And, as I'm walking next to the crystal clear, azure waters of our beach, I throw my arms to the listening sky and beseech, "How can I turn this around? What must I do?"

Then I heard what sounded like the voice God!


"It's very simple - You need to love it"
!


"What?!?"
I was stunned by that invocation.


The voice continued, "The reason why everything else in your life is so perfect is because you love it so much; you're not resisting it, rejecting it, pushing it away. You are always embracing it all, in utter appreciation and wonderment - loving it all, and so this is why the reflection keeps on getting better. Nature, your environment, the rest of your reality is actually enjoying your love of it, and so responds to your joy in its own in glee and dazzlement!"

"When you love your financial situation in the same way, when you are no longer pushing it away from you, but embracing it in the same way, your financial situation will want to respond to you too, by showing its appreciation; showering you with its bounty."

It hit me like a thunderbolt.

Of course! It's the one thing left in my life that I try to distance myself from..., that I fight.


"Oh my God!"
I thought, "If I were to love my financial situation like I do the rest of my reality, what on Earth would it look like then? What a wonderful thought!"


Well this was huge for me: money has always, to be honest, been my Nemesis; and now I've got to love it?

Ooh err...

So, I played with this sensation of not trying to get away from my situation, of not being so driven to fix it because I find it so uncomfortable, of not trying to deny it by filling my head with sugar-coated positive affirmations.


Tentatively, I experimented with stopping pushing my financial situation away from me, even though the fear was still raging in me. I simply chose to just love it - just as it is now (NOT loving some future projection of how it could be).


And in that love I began to feel the connection. I could feel my own energy of abundance and wealth rise to meet me, as a part of me, as my own substance, my own consciousness. And then, incredibly, it smiled back at me and, as a reflection of my love and appreciation for it, it came surging back into my being and I am still basking in its feeling of infinite possibilities and expression!


So, now I can understand that when I am trying to get away from dealing with my finances, because I am finding it so uncomfortable, in that moment I am not loving a part of me, as my own creation.


And so that part of me will rebel and reflect back to me exactly where I am not embracing and loving all of me, and will therefore show up in my life like a thorn in my side; as a lack.


So, wow! I really am now choosing to love my financial situation, for what it is; for it is showing me how to be whole again.

Listen! I'm actually choosing to love my CURRENT financial situation.


I am loving it and enjoying all that I have right now.

I am loving my financial situation for all it's worth and for the value of its determination to take me into what I really want and who I really want to be. Yes! I love it! I am still falling deeply in love with it.

And at the same time I'm not rushing around trying to fix my situation because I feel it is uncomfortable. Instead I am allowing myself to be supported and taken care of by my Universe, knowing that I will simply act on my impulses, ideas and inspirations, and that this will automatically allow my financial situation to reflect back to me my love and appreciation for it!

Do you get what I'm saying here? I'm suggesting that you actually nurture a loving and appreciative relationship with your financial situation, and with the energy of abundance itself.

So, every time you feel the strain to remedy anything or any situation in your life, know that you are pushing your own creation away. Love it instead for what it is now and you will connect with it as your own ecstatic creation. And as you love it, ideas, inspirations and unfoldment will happen, quite naturally, from that love.

Come on you gorgeous Being, listening in on this love invocation.


Let's be crazy and love our financial situation, love whatever our Nemesis is!


Shine on, crazy diamond that you are.


I can't wait to hear how you get on!


Love,

Leela
PS I bet you can't wait to hear how I get on, too!


For how insight into how to love your Nemesis as your own (co)creation watch our free video:
www.TheOmegaShift.com

PPS If you would like support, inspiration and love, in loving your Nemesis, and allowing it to reflect perfection back to you, then it would be my joy and absolute passion to assist you.
To take the next thrilling step to being more of yourself and living your dream, please do reply to this email and/or go to my website: www.LoveAndInsight.com



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Extremely Profound. I was just asking the Universe for guidance in my financially loveless relationship with abundance trough dancing in circles like the sufis.. but no quick answer came..
but here it is..the next day..
I knew I had to love money..but that was not enough..I now know that I have to love the situation of not having enough now...give thanks for what I do have..and trust that Universe will provide..

Thank you sister...your words and images are uplifting and very needed in this moment in my life. I too am finding ways to connect with being ok with having money. Shaking of the poverty mentality and calling in abundance that would enrich my life and those around me..that I love..
blessings..
keep up the work of light and love..
Vlad

Leela Jamieson said...

Hello Vlad, I'm so deeply touched by your response, for I have taken myself to the edge of my limits and this was the inspiration that came to me and gave me so much joy.
And that you feel this joy too is such a huge bonus. I thank you so much for your appreciation.
Lots of love
Leela

Leela Jamieson said...

By the way Vlad, have you taken my free Personal Ascension course? I think you'd love it!!
Go to www.keysofascension.com to register!!

Stay in touch, all the best
Love
Leela