Monday, February 16, 2009

Video Love Invocation: Into the Love of our Being


Hello dearest Friend,

It is with joy and love that I share the potency and passion of this, my new video: Into the Love of our Being.

I must confess that it took me to such an awesome place of light and ecstasy just filming it! And in the resounding love-quake it stirred in me I got to the heart of something that I really needed to get in touch with and feel within myself in order to go into even higher echelons of light and love.

Perhaps it will stir up strong emotions and feelings in you too.

If so, I would love to hear your experiences, whether mad, glad or exceedingly high!


Enjoy my video:





In our ecstatic light,

Leela


Loveandinsight.com (my main website: healing, courses, resources)
KeysofAscension.com (FREE Personal Ascension video and attunement!)



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Leela,

I can just scroll down your blog,
view the photographs and
~FEEL~ the love.

Thank you for sharing what you
do with the world.

Love
Deb
Ohio USA

Leela Jamieson said...

hello Deb,

Thank you for your openness to feel the love. And thank you for being here to, You are having a tremendous impact on our world too.

Lots of love,
leela

Anonymous said...

So much sparkle, joy and love! I feel lighter. xoxo

Anonymous said...

thank you for your gift- of you, dearest Leela!!
I found myself singing on the way back from the office today - greeting the trees in the snow, no-one around, ... beautiful.
Thanks for your inspiration again and again.
big hugs to you and to john
Rebecca (in Germany) :-)

Leela Jamieson said...

Hello Francesca,
Thank you for your sweet and beautiful, Love.

Love you Absolutely,

Leela.

Leela Jamieson said...

Hello Beautiful Becki ,

Yes! When we see the beauty all around us and express it openly,it is truly a beautiful and heartfelt experince.

All my love,
leela and from John.

mswolfie said...

Not only you seem to be pure spirit but you sing too.
Thank youl

mswolfie said...

Marsha is Mswolfie,

Leela Jamieson said...

Hi Mswolfie,

Thank you for your beautiful comment,
You're log on name is very apt .. Spirit of the wild, of the wolf,

Be wild,be Free ,

Leela.