Friday, February 10, 2006

Depression is my Saviour!!!


Amazing realisations seem to be occurring since we ran our Living The Lovers' Way course.

This how they have come about: I had a bout of depression yesterday, like a dark cloud hanging over my natural sunny disposition. But this was amazing for it caused something to snap inside me; it shifted my perspective about living my life!

Depression became my saviour, for out of it came the knowledge that I was subduing myself, my joy, my spirit to exterior events that I wanted to happen, but were not!

I also had the profound realisation that my mind is so rich with ideas, a whole plethora of creative genius, solutions and scenarios, but that just I wasn't utilising.

But more importantly, I have been creating the idea that my mind is separate from my physical reality! Furthermore, that I believed that I could not live out these amazing ideas that I have stored in the safe house of my mind. Whoa, my own personal blockade! The implications being that I have only allowed a certain filtered portion of the richness, the imaginative genius and creative input that are me, to project onto my physical reality!

But I know too much now; my physical reality is not separate from my mind. We create the sense of separation in order to learn and to experience our lives according to our projected beliefs. But when you let the barrier between mind and physical reality go, you can create a much more brilliant, verdant and colourful life!

For I can see that my life is a canvas awaing my input to bring it alive with fresh brush strokes of my innate divine inspiration, to paint my life with passion! To use my fertile imagination to create a real living dream.

Oh, wonderful, wonderful depression you have showed me the way of my joy! You have illuminated for me where I short-circuit the flow of the wealth of my rich imagination and widest dreams through limiting beliefs, such as awaiting for opportunities to share my joy to magically appear!

To hell with these limiting beliefs - I am just going to do it: sing the love songs wanting to be sung, write my rampant ramblings of my mind and dance the light fandango in the way I move through my life. I will take up my paintbrush and paint my life boldly rather than hiding in a corner waiting to be discovered!

So, the powerhouse of my mind is not separate from my reality and creating the separation limits the expression on the canvas of my life. I choose to drop the barrier and let my life reflect the vibrancy, the richness and the beauty of my ecstatic mind!

And I do that by just doing what's 'on my mind'!

What's on my mind? Well, writing the contents of this piece and sharing it with you and then getting the video camera out and shooting a film with a potent message that will be enthralling and liberating to those who wish to hear it!

Like the Nike ad, my own message is to myself is:
Just Do It!

Doing it creates the bridge between imagination, mind and physical life!

What will you be imagining and doing today?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Maggie. I have just read your blog for the second time. You are an inspiration to me :-) I love your honesty and enthusiasm! After completing the Lovers' Way course a whole new world of understanding has opened up to me. Empowering me to know that I create my own reality and I can change it whenever I choose too. I used to fear depression thinking it was taking over me I now know and fee different I smile in that realisation and am able to embrace it as my creation, lovingly guiding me back to my truth. I too like you know that my depression is an expression of my lack of expression!! Like you have said my past limiting beliefs block my natural creative flow. When I push, force or rush I am out of the moment projecting to the future or the past I block that, depression comes from that. When I am in and being the moment the moment inspires me.

Thank you Maggie for sharing your truth
All Love
Teresa XXXXXXX
"Empowered to be true and in love every moment"