Thursday, August 17, 2006

Gossamer strands of light weaving through our skies

Hello everybody

Hope you're feeling radiant today!

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while – I have been busy preparing an exciting new course with John called "Reality Surfing - Living and Loving Life to The Max" – watch this space!!!

Often when I am out walking I will witness something that touches me in a way that is not obvious at the time but unmistakably touches me to the core and makes me so blindly happy.

It was one of those glorious hot summer afternoons and I was walking besides the laughing brooks near Stoney Stratton, a pretty Somerset village near me.

I was enjoying playing with the sun when all at once I saw this marvellous sight:

Hundreds and hundreds of thistledown dancing in the breeze like spangles of light moving as a one. And yet each so uniquely different, as they embarked upon their maiden voyage through time and space to float gently into the arms of mothering Earth.

It was such a glorious spectacle: gossamer strands of light weaving through our skies. I felt captivated and privileged to witness such a kaleidoscope of delight.

All were moving together as one, as a wave of dancing light to hit the shores of my awareness, and yet each so sublimely separate and perfect. They were like little spinning tops spiralling as they broke away from their mothers to fulfil their natural creative urge and also their spiritual vocation.

It was like a Fantasia movie of melting, spiralling, iridescent colours and patterns and I was reminded of the magic, the wonderment of our lives, and marvel of our beingness: our supreme gift to be able to create an extravaganza of creation.

And in the dazzling delight of this hot summer's afternoon I am reminded that, like each thistledown, we are alos each bursting spangles of light projected from the one light that we are - dancing on the wave of our creative delight, on the ecstatic wave of the one radiant being we are. Fiercely independent but inextribly bound as one.

And that we are each an entire universe unto ourselves. That I am an one entire soul amid many soul aspects of myself, one life amid a bouquet of other lives of infinite versions of myself – we are in each other's heartbeats – and I feel your urge to fly.

Listen, we are all in this place of creative impulse together, and our aspirations are beautiful, life is beautiful and so are you, so are we all.

For we are indeed the same one being, you and I, born from the excited imaginations of the one 'Me' that we are!

Fear not, fear not, loving, loving heart, for if you stay true to yourself you will be carried on the wave of your heart and that is such an energy it will take you to the far corners of your cosmos.


And in opening to the air that we breathe, to the glorious galaxies of our soul's delight and to the abundance that is all around us, you will know that your aspirations are our possibilities; they are not fantasies, for they are what makes you and moves you along your chosen path, together with all of us choosing to share your wavelength.

Fear not, fear not - you are not alone in your endeavours, for I hear and feel your cry as it flows through me, as I flow through you, in infinite, explosive delight.

And I enfold you in my heart and love us endlessly!

In the meantime, if you would like any help in living and loving your life to the max too, please do call – I'd love to hear from you!! Good times to call are noon to 7pm any day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay, your back!
I just love to read your words, you certainly have a way with them.
It's little stories of your life that are like fairytales to me. You'd made a fab storyteller too, you know! That's not saying that I think you make it up of course but rather a talent in conveying the stuff that happens to you.
Your always a reminder to 'the greatest me'
Thank you
Sonya