Friday, August 18, 2006

The Path before Me Beckons

When I'm flummoxed by life I find my way by walking. All that I require is a sense of exploration, an open mind and a pair of walking shoes.

As I hit the path of my life I feel a rhythm accompany my footsteps and like a mantra I hear myself chant softly; We live as we move: one step at a time. And there is something in adventure walking that reminds me of how I must live if I am to be true to myself and to savour this life.

The wildness, the freedom, the sun caressing my skin and the wind tugging playfully with my hair. The anticipation of a glorious walk lies ahead and I am filled with a profound reverence in this ordinary day.

I have a clear idea of where I want to go, in the sense that I am wanting to hit and dance along the hills that lie between Glastonbury and home at Pecking Mill. I do not follow rigidly to a specific way but instead I allow my excitement and my intuition to be my expert guides along this breathtaking route. It feels like I am walking in the sky!

So, I have a clear idea of where I am heading and allow the route before me to tantalise me in unexpected twists and turns of direction.

And as I walk, I am reminded of how I wish to live: just head for your greatest vision and joy and let go of working out the way to get there, for it will slow you down and may even block your way, may even drive you insane. Instead, allow your excitement, joy and impulse to guide you in the most synchronistic, fabulously exciting and effortless way.

Savouring life becomes natural to me the minute I let go of trying too hard to get somewhere and the pressure to conform to an idea of what I feel I ought to be or be doing.
It is on my walks that my best ideas rise to meet me. It's while walking that all the baggage and my illusory responsibilities start to slip and melt away. I get a sense of wanting to giggle and laugh and I feel the love for all of my life and that blessed moment of connection with everything!

So, as my steps take up the tempo of my heartbeat the land around me dazzles and I am reminded of my true razzle-dazzle self!

Gosh! I feel all of this and everyone in my heart and I walk in awe and joyful prayer, for I feel my own heart in the world around me and the world around me in my own heart!

Oh, our Earth is so beautiful and so are we. I want to share just how incredibly beautiful you are, we all are, and the love, truth, freedom and awesomeness that is truly ourselves and is reflected in nature as our exquisite reminder of our amazing nature.


And through theses words it is my hope and joy that I touch the living pulse of our divine soul and as we share our joy with others we become like 'Sky Dancers'!

I love you beyond measure and through our re-cognition of the one Being that we are I know you can feel me as I can feel you and we come face to face with the beauty and power of our innate Self.
Listen, you are awesome as you are right now. The very fact that you exist is doing miraculous things in our world.
I want to share with you just how amazingly creative you are and that together in our joy we are creating a world of our highest aspirations and dreams.

Shhh! I can tell you a secret:

A brand new adventure is on its way to you post-scripted with your initials – it's creating a fantastic new World for us to share and co-create that by Living it by Loving Life To The Max together, we call it Reality Surfing!

We're going to share it with you through a fantastic, groundbreaking new video course available to view free on the internet. Keep in tune.

Lots of love,

Maggie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much maggie and john
for your generosity.

linda