Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Phoenix returns ;-)

Hello dear Friends,

It’s been a long time since we have spoken and the ache to share my joy with you has now reached breaking point. I have so missed our sharing and love that I had to just pick up the laptop and start writing!

I have been on an epic journey since we last spoke and I needed to give my full attention and commitment to our dream with my beloved partner John: the creation and production of our unique, ground breaking free online video presentation: “The Omega Shift”.

In the next few blogs I will be making more reference to it, and also we would love to extend a warm heartfelt invitation to you to enjoy it too, as we will be launching it in the next couple of days!

However, to bring you up to speed with where I am at, I don’t think I could have done it any other way, which has been to give up everything, including my life guidance and healing work, in order to share our dream now.

Everything I have gone through has led me to this pivotal point of my life: the challenges, the difficulties have all fine-tuned me into the being I am now. I feel so much in love, I often feel I have lost all fear, I feel so alive, so vibrant and so full of joy. But most importantly of all, I have learnt to channel the ecstasy and unconditional love and joy without the need to be dependent upon the external circumstances of my life. And that includes most of the things many of us take for granted like having a home (we’re now living temporarily with a generous friend!), an income (haven’t had one for over a year!) and a clean, non–toxic environment (our previous home was emitting noxious fumes from all the old beams’ woodworm treatment!!)

So, I have been learning how to taste the ecstasy and the joy in the midst of severe challenges, and in effect we have both been testing to the limit the effectiveness of living the Omega Way.

I also wanted to do something truly amazing for our beautiful world, for I feel so much in love, awe and gratitude for my life and the beauty of our world that I actually find it intoxicating! So this totally revolutionary, heart and mind opening free video is our gift to our world.

We have gone full-pelt for our dream, and even if this was never to become a world-wide phenomenon, or even taken much notice of by the vast majority, it wouldn’t matter for I feel that in simply expressing and making it available, I have already fulfilled my life purpose and what I came here to do (though I suspect it’s just the beginning, of course!!!)

So, it is my joy and desire that in the forthcoming blogs that I inspire you too to go for your dream, and I will be routing for you all the way1

Thanks for your patience, for I know some of you have been waiting to hear from me for some time now. Trust me – it’s been worth it (some of the initial feedback from The Omega Shift has been phenomenal!)

All my love
Maggie (Leela)

2 comments:

jood said...

celebrating you as you live your truth..as ever your integrity and light shine out of you....many blessings and light
love jood

spudbrain said...

Yeah, diggit