Monday, May 21, 2007

The Gift of True Love

Hello again dear friend,

The other night I couldn’t sleep; I felt we were on the edge of the biggest transformation of our lives; either into wealth and abundance of our dreams or bankruptcy!

I was also berating myself for not realising that I could have done other things to support us in the meantime so that I could have made it easier for us ….
But even as I contemplate this thought my heart takes a leap and my mind sparkles with insight. For I could not have tapped into the ecstasy and the joy that has been self-generating to the degree that I do now, if I had had the support and the security of a home or an income .

And then I had this dream. It came from the deepest part of my soul, but in the form of my first love, who died when I was 16. He often appears to me in times of great change in my life; as if to prompt me into taking the path of my destiny.

I heard this soft voice, such a soft compassionate voice;
“I know that it has been so hard for you to feel your anguish when you cry out at night, feeling totally alone and feeling the whole world on your shoulders.

“You see, I loved you so much that I wanted to give you the gift of what it really feels like to have true love and support: that is not disguised in the trappings of the illusion that you feel that the support and love comes from something other than yourself.

“I loved you so much that I left you to go into another dimension so that you would go for the stars and stretch yourself and thus tap into more of you. I wanted you to experience the core sweetness of what true love, support and loyalty are like, so that you would have no doubt whatsoever that you had awesome powers of creativity and manifestation.

“You will fulfil the dream that you have to share your joy with our world, in the most abundant, joyous and positively uplifting way for our humanity! You will create all of this from what would appear to be nothing, as you have yet to see visible signs in your life.

“And yet, from this apparent nothingness you will have everything.

“You will know that because it wasn’t already there in your life that it must come from you! And that if you had had everything handed to you on a plate, you would not be conscious of your own part in that manifestation

I loved you so much that I wanted you to feel and be fully conscious of what it is like to be truly supported and loved by our universe.”


Always our love,
Maggie (Leela)

No comments: