Saturday, June 02, 2007

My new Daily Love Invocations

Hello dear friends,

I have so much love and joy bubbling up in my heart for you, and for me, and for our beautiful, beautiful world that it is too much to keep to myself! Indeed, the fountain of my being is overflowing with this Love!

And when you have something this good, there’s a bursting, an ache to share it with others, and to let it expand and to create a whole world that’s glowing and bathing in that joy.

So, today I have made commitment to share up a serving of this sweet love everyday, to joyfully take up pen and let my love shine through some words to you in your email box with each rising of the sun as a siren call to our Truth; that you may join me in feeling and tasting the love that is our hallmark, and that our souls may regularly reunite as we touch that place where we are all intertwined!


And so, dear friend, fellow lover, may I offer you a sample through some heartfelt words that are arising right now from my heart, urgently seeking their own expression? And here it comes: my first offering, my first Love Invocation, for you:


“I just want to burst out, “I love you,” to the listening wind and for us to be whipped up together in a frenzy of magic and light, and, like in a pair of whirling dervishes dancing together, as One, our souls ignite!

“And as we waltz in wonderment and dizzy delight, as we embrace, I whisper to you lovingly…. “Don’t you remember that this is how it was meant to be: you and me in this love with each other and our world!?”

“And, oh, what joy it would be to live and love life like this each and every day, as we spin ourselves into higher octaves of our being, exuding our vibrations of love and radiance to our world; leaving the air tingling with our joy!

“And maybe, just maybe, as we hit the peak of our ecstasy, we realise that in that exquisite moment when time stands still that the world that we thought previously as outside and separate to ourselves is actually none other than our own Selves in manifestation ----AND -our earth and heaven responds to our recognition, our remembrance and moves and dances with us in a celebratory and joyful, ‘Yes!’

“And so, as we move and play in love, our world, like a faithful lover, responds eagerly to our pulses!

“So dear friend, my love, I would love to invite you to join me in this love and celebration of our world, to also respond with an excited, “Yes”, and to fall into the open arms of our world, and each other, in sweet surrender.”


Thank you, dear Heart, for allowing me to share my first Love Invocation with you, and if you would love to receive these short Love Innovations daily, then I have set up a special email list for you, to automatically have them delivered to your email box every day, for as long as you wish to continue, and I will often be supplementing with my usual longer Blog entries, including more audio and video!
Lots of love
Maggie (Leela)



4 comments:

Ainsley said...

Hi Maggie / Leela

This is the loveliest and most loving thing you have done - so far.

I am really looking forward to seeing and reading more...

I love you
Ainsley

jood said...

what a joyous gift and blessing to have daily messages arrive from you each day.thankmaggie
lotsa love and light
jood

Leela Jamieson said...

Hello Ainsley,

I really thank you for your comment, for it has touched my heart!

I have to share the love invocations, for it is truly what I am and what I stand for!

I would do it even if no one replied!

The fact that you sent a message is so wonderful! And to receive your encouragement and support too, that fills my heart.

I love you too,

Maggie (Leela)

Leela Jamieson said...

Thank you too Jood for your heartfelt support
Lots of love too
Maggie