Thursday, June 21, 2007

Love Invocation: An Oasis Of Peace

Hello Friend,

Today I am feeling the desire to create an oasis of peace from myheart to your heart.

May you enjoy the ripples of peace spinning from my being to your being in love, as I sing you this song of Peace.

And rest, relax and bask in this space of our sanctuary.

you may listen to my song below:

An Oasis Of Peace 6 mins 2.7 Mb
Use Play/Stop buttons for instant play (the small check symbol 'tags' it for del.icio.us members)
Or Left Click to Play normally/ Right Click "Save Target As" to download and play later

An Oasis Of Peace

I am creating an oasis of peace within my heart,
That I am sending out, spinning out from my being.
This oasis of peace,
Sending ripples out from my heart,
I feel you in my being.

I send you a cord of love.
I wrap my arms around your being.
Can you feel me in your heart?
I love this feeling, I love this feeling.

When times get tough create an oasis in my being
That extends out to the world in ripples,
That extends out to my world in ripples,
With this song of my soul, may you feel the peace in your being
Loving you is the nature of my creation,
Loving you is all I want to do.


May you carry an oasis of love and peace in your heart as you go about your day....


Leela

Loveandinsight.com (my main website: healing, courses, resources)
KeysofAscension.com (FREE Personal Ascension video and attunement!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was beautiful Maggie -

thank you

Janine xxx

Anonymous said...

thank you Leela!!! Enjoyed listening this evening to the recording of your latest radio show (yesterday's).
Appreciate you (and John) greatly. Resonate well with you, too.

Becki/Rebecca in Germany
;-)))