Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Daily Love: I love our world so much, I love you so much

Hello dear Friend ,

I love our world so much, I love you so much, and I just had to sing a song for you!


It is based on the notes and sounds that came through when I visited a crop circle and felt a very strong Sirian connection.

I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did singing and sharing it:

Click the small blue play button to listen:
I Love Our World So much 7 mins 3.5 Mb
Use Play/Stop buttons for instant play (the small check symbol 'tags' it for del.icio.us members)
Or Left Click to Play normally/ Right Click "Save Target As" to download and play later

We came here because we love this world so much
We came here because we love you so much
My heart is a womb
You feel me I feel you, and I Love You so much
My world is my body, my Heart is the lens of my Being, yea.
We are the Sirians, we are your imagination.
We come because we love this Earth so much.
We come here because we love you.
Your Heart is the centre of your creation.
Can you feel us in your being?
Like a mirror reflection.
The land is our bond
and my breath is the air of your Being.
We came here because we love this Earth so much.
We came here because we love you, we love you
so very, very, very much
This is the sound of creation, swirling around you,
like the vibration of your true note.
The wind is my breath and my heart is
my vehicle for expression, the expression.
We come here because we love this, our Earth so very much.
We love you, we love you. We are right in your Imagination.
Can you feel us, can you feel us?
We are you, we are you...from from another point of you,
we are you, we are you, we are you.
Go into your imagination, it is your vehicle for expression.
I want to wrap you in the arms of Love;
fall into your heart and you will feel us in your Being.

Let's stay in love,
Maggie (Leela)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Maggie,

My daily dose of resonant delight!

I love you,
Nardine

jood said...

dunno why but this is my favourite yet - had to dig out your cd to play some more..its on now ! thankyou for ever sharing your joy and love.

great commment nardine

love and light
jood

Leela Jamieson said...

Nardine - thank you so much - it's such a joy to receive such alovely comment, especially since it's usually nature I sing to!
I'm very touched by it.

Jood - Oh thank you Jood - glad you like it to, and it was John's favourite too. Thank you for yoursupport - I just can't hold the joy and love back