Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Into the Heart of the Sun

Hello dear friend,

Today I would like to share with you the most awesome experience of my life. It happened just a few minutes ago, and it is still reverberating through my being! In sharing this moment with you in openness and vulnerability, it is my heartfelt intent that the love that enthuses us just deepens and expands.

I awoke this morning feeling scared, feeling scared because we have to move home again in two weeks and that we don’t know where we are going, or even if we can find a place to live at all, given the circumstances we have created for ourselves. You see, I have literally just started working again since devoting a year and a half to producing The Omega Shift, and so our financial resources are non-existent at the moment; though I can see that this will change. Nevertheless, we do have to find another place in the next two weeks!

So, applying my Love Invocation from yesterday, I sat in my chair and started to meditate to get in touch with the feeling of being scared. I took a few deep breaths and started to allow my own guidance to come through.

Then I heard and felt the words, “Go into being scared, let it vibrate through you, let it pulsate through you like streams of energy; doesn’t it feel like the same energy as the energy of your excitement? Get exited about where you are going!”

I relaxed and contemplated on this idea for a moment. I realised how tired I felt, and then I heard the soft spiralling whispers of my soul again, “I know my love, that you are so very, very tired. Allow your Universe to support you now and take care of you. You have been fighting all your life: now is the time to relax and let your Universe as your partner and ‘lover’ in your creation take care of you. Surrender, surrender, surrender and fall into his/her arms and let go!”

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw this pure gold light like a blazing miniature sun. Then it proceeded to expand and expand to the point that it totally engulfed me.




I can’t stop crying, even now, I can still see this golden brilliant light coursing through my being, my entire reality, and I explode into tears of joy - it’s so intensely pure it cuts through me like a laser beam.

Why? Why am I crying, why is it that every time I look into this blazing light I cry? It’s so pure, it’s the intensity of its purity, the purity of its Love, unspeakably unconditional Love, that’s so completely overwhelming me...

And I hear the words: “This is where you are headed; it’s reminding you of your true Self: for you are yourself that ‘pure gold'.”

Gosh, it’s like I have fallen into the heart of God.

I have never experienced this degree of Love before, the light is so bright, the Love is so pure. I feel it cuts right through me to my core. I have never experienced this much Love that I am subsumed by its brilliance; I have stopped breathing!

Oh my God, I really don’t care if I were to die in the next moment, for I know I am experiencing enlightenment right now, in the midst of me and my challenges in life – in fact it’s the very challenges themselves that calling be back to my Self. I realise that in embracing being scared, I have become my sacred self (note how ‘scared’ and ‘scared’ are such close anagrams!)

Oh my God, I feel I am going into the heart of the Sun, God and our Universe. I truly have never experienced this much love....

And I feel so intensely overcome with gratitude for my life, for the challenges that have brought me to this pinnacle of my life. And I feel so much love and peace with where I am with myself and my life.

And I am no longer scared, for I feel the love and support of my Universe flowing through me as my sacred self, forging and moulding our next home into our physical lives.

I love you......

And may you too, never ‘get over’ being scared. Instead, allow yourself to ‘be’ scared and fall into your heart and feel the Sacred You, and you too may glimpse the Golden Light of Love that is our sacred Self.

May the Love be with you!


Leela

Loveandinsight.com (my main website: healing, courses, resources)
KeysofAscension.com (FREE Personal Ascension video and attunement!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maggie

any words i write will not give adequate expression
the gold
gold is wondrous so awesome
the wonder
may your next home appear just as you desire it

with love

linda

Rani Sowmya said...

Your spirit is amazing!!!
Keep writing..