Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Dancing On Air! How to tap into your Natural Ecstasy by Diving into the Unknown

Hi dear friend,

Would you love to know a secret about how you can use a dead end in your life to free fall into your ecstasy?

For example, recently we had again reached the end of our resources, with seemingly nowhere to turn, even for basics such as food and heating! And yet, in the midst of my turmoil, I discovered a secret way to use this challenging situation to tap into an immense gift. In fact, I can honestly say, that have never felt so fantastic in my life!

I was, and still am, whirling joyfully through life’s currents and dancing on air.

And, in case you are wondering, I am not on drugs! I am on my own natural Ecstasy!

So, what is this secret?

Well, options seemed to have closed down so much that there was nothing else for me to do but to finally and truly... give up: to surrender and dive into the unknown; to actually make a friend of the uncertain.

I am so grateful for this experience, for it as forced me to go to the cliff edge of my limitations and restrictions and dive off into the uncharted territories of my destiny.
This realm is the playground of the Gods: limitless and pregnant with abundant possibilities and the magic and wonder of the unexplored landscape of our infinite self

And if you, too, are at a dead end point of no-way-out in your life, I want to applaud you and welcome you to this pivot point in your evolution. You are forcing yourself to go to the next level in your life, to step up to the true calibre of your being, and so create a whole new sparkly, dynamic and ecstatic life.

Instead of trying to work out all the answers to your predicament, you may like to allow yourself to dive into the unknown by letting go of any expectation of an outcome. This opens you up to the joy and awesomeness of the moment; thereby freeing you up to be blown away by the unexpected.

This very act of surrendering is not passive. On the contrary, by allowing yourself to surrender you are actively letting go of the limitations that you create in your life and opening up to the possibilities of your infinite God-Self. As a consequence of this act of total surrender... you are caught in the light of your suspended ecstasy and joy... nothing more is needed... you are experiencing ultimate fulfilment.

As you dive off the cliff edge of your current life-as-you-know-it, into the infinite depths of the unknown you may find yourself 'suspended in the air' for a time, as if you are frozen in your fear.

However, if you continue to open up and surrender, something amazing starts to happen. Instead of worrying and wondering about how to fix everything, you find yourself in wonder of the unfolding of it. You feel in wonderment!

Then, as you let go even more, knowing that there is nothing else you can do but surrender, rather than crashing to the ground you start to skydive!

You feel fantastic: untouchable and unstoppable.

You are flying!

And most of all, you finally feel so fabulously free!

This is amazing! The process itself of diving into the unknown has taken you to a state of being in ecstasy as you free fall and skydive through your life. It is a state of enlightened presence and joy that is so complete in its own right, that you no longer have a need for your physical circumstances to change.

However, paradoxically, out of this exquisite lightness of being a doorway opens in your physical reality, opening the possibility of being blown away by the unexpected...

Instead of constantly wondering (and worrying) about what's going to happen, allow yourself to be in wonderment of the unexpected (and probably unpredictable) unfoldment moment by moment of your life.

And by the way, this is exactly what happened to me, in the form of the loving kindness of a friend who unexpectedly gave us a loan; enabling us, for the time being, to continue to be supported in the miraculous unfolding of our lives.

So, yes, this turmoil all feels so good for me! Even though my logical mind has been screaming at me, "You must be nuts!" Even though my life seems to be reflecting hardship, poverty and downright failure in the eyes of my upbringing, I have never been so totally in my ecstasy!

This amazing feeling inside me of such high joy, ecstasy and love cannot be wrong. I feel I am travelling at infinite speeds and, at the same time, I am basking in effervescent joy in my stillness.

And just like a skydiver hurtling through the air at 120 miles an hour can feel motionless in their exhilaration, we too can experience the absolute ecstasy of presence as we course through our lives.

Come on, let’s be like skydivers and freefall through our life and be liberated by constantly diving into the unknown, and being blown away by the unexpected.

And, by the way, you do not have to take it to the extremes that I have in order to experience your natural ecstasy (as a teacher, I love to explore things to their limits!) You can use ANY pivot point (where you cannot work how to get out of your situation) to allow yourself to simply dive into the unknown and experience both the ecstasy of freedom and the excitement of the unexpected

And then maybe you can share your story too?


In our joy,

Leela
Loveandinsight.com (my main website: healing, courses, resources)
KeysofAscension.com (FREE Personal Ascension video and attunement!)
Please spread the word! Click to bookmark:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is all now sounding like a broken record. Wishing you well nevertheless
Teresa x

Anonymous said...

I am a different Anonymous and I say...

Even a broken record has information. If you have heard it before it will act as a reminder and an inspiration to move on to greater things; if you haven't heard it then it may well be a revelation for you and may also show the way forward.
Whichever it may be take the information and run with it.

Thank you Leela for showing us the spark - keep it lit for us.

Love

Viral Happiness said...

Leela,
Thanks for connecting on facebook and directing me to your blog.

I think you are exceptionally brave and living on the cusp of truth. Since this is my first visit to your blog, I don't have a reference for the earlier anonymous comment about "sounding like a broken record," but this is what I would suggest about that. There is only truth, and no matter how many ways you phrase it, it is still the same truth.

As I said before, I think you are brave. Thanks for leading me to your wisdom. I believe great things are coming to you!

Buz

Anonymous said...

Greetings Leela,

It is amazing. There are not many like you that I know of. For some reason I know exactly what you mean, and what inspires you - and how the cup overflows to inspire others. You are so lovely, and you touch something deep within!

Btw, do you know about The Wonders. Although we all are sufficient and have all the knowledge within, I often find it very inspiring to hear more perspectives and ways of adding words to knowledge.

Check out www.thewonders.com, I feel it will be benefitial for you - and all there is.

Be well with Love!

Anonymous said...

A leader is someone who can see farther than others and lives in the light of that vision. Thank you for sharing your vision of diving into limitlessness as a way of life.

Gemel said...

May you always dance on air..........

With love, Light and cosmic harmony,
Gemel

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing creature of pure godliness. Thank you for yoursharing with us and for overwhelming us with your phenomenal love and may God bless you thousand fold! May you be blessed with abundance and infinite love!