Sunday, October 19, 2008

Love Invocation: A song for You, Blossom and our Humanity

Hello Dear Hearts,

I am so ecstatic and joyous to share with you below a video song I have created, born from the myriad emotions I am feeling in our world that have been catalysed by Blossom Goodchild's mass UFO sighting prediction that didn't come to pass. I feel so much sadness, disappointment and anger in our world and -I feel love and joy too.

Out this cauldron of negativity (and positivity) I feel there's a wave of love going through our world carrying more and more people on the momentum of breaking their hearts open into more light. I feel so much love and compassion for our humanity's commitment to be all that we can be.

And so I am spurred to uplift the energy: I have created a love song for you, Blossom and our humanity...

So, here is my response to Blossom Goodchild's October 16th updates video.

It comes from my heart to yours, and I feel your love too...

If you would like to leave share your own response to this wave of Love, please do either click on Comments on bottom of this blog or add to the many wonderful comments I've already received on the copy on YouTube !

I love you so much,

Leela

Loveandinsight.com (my main website: healing, courses, resources)
KeysofAscension.com (FREE Personal Ascension video and attunement!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Namaste.
Beautiful. Consoling. Loving.
The world needs this. Thank you.
Be blessed.

"All truth passes through three stages:
first, it is ridiculed;
next it is violently attacked;
finally, it is held to be self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer

Jeni said...

Dearest Leela;
Thank you yet again for allowing me to open up my heart and go through my emotional barriers. I hope that I can ultimately release the "pull" of going back into darkness forever! Thank you so much for showing me who I really am (AGAIN!!)
My LOVE to you and All,
Jeni