Sunday, November 02, 2008

How to turn your Crisis into Joy

Hello

I received a heartfelt email from a friend asking what to do about their current financial crisis and I have made a video blog to share the answer with you too (in 2 parts due to YouTube's 10 minute restriction)



Part 2:



This is a new venture for me; I hope to do more of these - I spend a lot of time on individual responses to people and thought how good it might be to make them more widely available.

Comments can be put on the comment link on the bottom of this blog or at YouTube (where you can also put your own 'Star rating' vote ! ) Click Here for Part 1 (and Here for 2)

Lots of Love
Leela
PS PLEASE NOTE - this was the subject of my Episode 07, which you can listen to below:
Spirit Talk Radio Show - Sundays 5pm UK time (12 noon EST) (1 hour earlier in winter!)
Next show airs:
(time shown is YOUR local time!)


I do hope you will join in, there's detailed guidance on my website at:
loveandinsight.com/show


Loveandinsight.com (my main website: healing, courses, resources)
KeysofAscension.com (FREE Personal Ascension video and attunement!)

No comments: