Thursday, November 20, 2008

How to use victimhood to fall into your true power and unconditional love



Dear One,



It is my utter joy to share with you a story of how you can use the feelings of victimhood to access your true power and so fall into unconditional love.




This comes from my heart to yours.








Comments can be put on the comment link on the bottom of this blog or at YouTube - Click Here (where you can also put your own 'Star rating' vote ! )

Love you utterly and eternally,

All my Love

Leela


Loveandinsight.com (my main website: healing, courses, resources)
KeysofAscension.com (FREE Personal Ascension video and attunement!)

3 comments:

Aaron V said...

Hi Leela I love your spirit talk radio and i love your blog as well i added it to my Google Feed. I have alot of questions for you, but I'm sure you have many others who need your help before i do. I i have a little problem deciding what i want for my future. I've been really practicing staying in the now moment but it's not helping me choose what i want in life. I gave up on video games and most of tv and some movies. I can let all that stuff go, but then i wouldn't know what to do or where to go. I have this strong urge to help people and one of my hobbies is computers and the internet. So I do have a blog that i have to help share knowledge and information, but i feel like i want to do more than that.

I still have my ego and it does get in the way alot. Meditation is very difficult for me since being an empath, i have a hard time being still, i also shake sometimes it does get very annoying. I've been told i have a very unique and powerful gift, which i have to learn to access it and that my Life force energy is very strong. If you have time or a chance to respond to this i would be very grateful. I'm already very grateful for your help.

Harry Shade said...

Leela,

Thank you for sharing this powerful message and your angelic singing.

There are definitely times when we either ignore or miss the messages and lessons in experiences we are having and it is true that we are co-creating those experiences.

We need not look outside but rather inside ourselves for the inspiration and power we seek for it is all there waiting for us to tap into it.

Thank you for being the loving, caring, compassionate person that you are. You are a blessing to this world!

Love and light,

Harry

Leela Jamieson said...

Hello Harry,

Thank for your love and support ..I live to love and love to live..

All my love,
Leela.