Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Our Secret Lives

Do you too have a Secret Life? A Life that in some ways is more real than your everyday life? Maybe it's calling and you've yet to fully hear it, such as while you're deep in your sleep, whispering to you in your dreams; or perhaps it is speaking to you in the rustles of the leaves or the howling of the wind.

I would love to invite you today to explore your own secret nature and let the play and flow of your hidden self take you into a new realm of being you.

It just might be the ticket you have been looking for.

Let me give an example in the form of my own Secret Life: I have such an affinity and resonance with the Elementals. Elementals, or nature devas, are etheric, spiritual cosmic entities aligned with the elementary energies of air, earth, fire or water. Through Love, they transmute the etheric, the blueprint for nature, within their own beingness into a more condensed physical form, such the trees, plants, flowers and landscape around us.

So, when I look to the sky I become aware of the Elementals which are creating and holding the sky together and my heart soars on a melodic high; I feel myself being uplifted and airborne, becoming like liquid light: opalescent and sylph-like, my body is luminous light streaming outwards in every direction from my heart's radiant fire, as I reconnect with the Elementals as expressions of, as aspects, of my very own beingness.

I feel my heart's imperative and explosive joy as I sense myself as the light, wispy sylph being I am, taking light energy into my body, transmuting it into the physical form through the vibrations of my Love and Ecstasy and so sculpting and creating from the etheric blueprint for nature my own rich, verdant world. My own Elemental specialty is the plant world and the domain of sky, thus I am constantly experiencing how I am effecting the weather patterns and cloud formations, as well as the growth, blossoming and flowering of the plants in my world, and even nature itself.

I feel the air around me and inside me as it vibrates and oscillates with the possibilities of form and how I, as the element of Air, press towards the light, take it into my body in spangles of light, and through writhing in ecstatic joy and ecstasy it is released, weaved and condensed into plant form and the world I behold. Thus, I cry out in my blessed role: "I am a cosmic agent; I am the Sculptural and the Art Form."

As an etheric light being, I unfold myself and expand within the sound of music in our cosmos finding my Self-expression in the moving current of modulated air. I love it when birds fly through my air space with the beating of their wings causing the air to vibrate, adding harmonics to our cosmic symphony.

And so I, too, soar on the air waves, making cosmic music with my love and dance of the etheric energy out of my consciousness; the sky is my lover, other elementals, such as fairies and elves are my friends, and nature is my playground and there for my glorious caretaking.

Behold! This is my secret life, and I feel that my secret ethereal life is the real me... And, as I ride and fly in streams of light I am surfed up by my luminous life; it's intimately flexible, buoyant and brimming full of sparkling possibilities.

However, it's when I forget and fallout of my 'true me' state, I get myself into trouble: I begin to stall and plummet in my life and descend into chaos. Difficulty and challenge reign, and the rain comes and the wind blows and my world turns to pain ...

When this happens, I have learnt to stop trying to control my life, to 'sort it out' but rather, to simply reconnect again with that Secret Life, with the Real Me.

So I wonder, tell me about you? Do you, perhaps, have a secret life that’s more the Real You?

Would you like a little help to find it? Well, you can find your secret life too, by listening to your dreams, paying attention to your fantasies, listening to the messages that speak to your soul and passion, such as through movies, books or even something crazy, like an evocative advertising billboard or an unexpected road sign (I have one near here that reads under the town name of Penryn: Dreams, Bliss, Reality (and which had been damaged to read Dream is Reality!)). We all get messages from our secret lives all the time, we simply need to pay attention and not dismiss them for pure nonsense or frivolity. If something catches your attention or enlivens you, if it speaks to your heart and soul and makes you feel expansive, more loving and freer, then it's coming from the Real You.

Okay, now I know that my secret life may be a bit way out, but I wouldn't be surprised if you had one too; allow me to share what you may find for yourself.

For example, you may find that you have natural love and fascination of the fairy and elfin world, or indeed the fantasy realm of the Lord of the rings Lore; which may denote a secret longing to be like a being from these books.

Or maybe there's covert wizard or witch in you that seeks soul refreshment in Harry Potter books.

Maybe you are lover of adventure, expeditions and travel and you love to peruse through travel brochures or lose yourself in he excitement of adventure stories: denoting an adventurer at heart.

Or the call of the ocean sings your veins and you long to dive or swim in the world's wildest places.

Or you have an insatiable love for nature: allow yourself to dive into it and see how you would love to share the beauty that you see.

Maybe you love watching movies about super heroes revealing an innate desire in you to be an inspiration and do a great good for others by acknowledging your hidden gift and sharing what pulls your heart.

Perhaps you have a devout desire to express the Divine? Then allow yourself to give it a voice or an art form that is so naturally you...

Listen to your longings, your fantasies what you love to read, or watch in movies, your favourite TV program or character revealing a hidden aspect of you. Perhaps think of your adolescence and what you use to love as a child; often the forgotten or hidden longings point to our secret life.

The thing is not to take it too literally E.g. I have a love of detective thrillers, mysteries and unsolved crimes; which if I listen to my heart and gut is not so much calling to be in the police, but a desire to use my intuition to glean important information and to assist others which, at the moment, is being expressed in my Intuitive life Guidance.

So, the Art is to blend that aspect of you into your physical live by trusting your imagination and asking yourself: "I wonder what would be the way for me that is natural, easy and exciting to express this aspect of me in my life?"

For example, if your heart beats faster at the prospect then you are on track, or if you get the feeling that it expands your life and your relationship with yourself and your world, then you have hit the gold of your secret life.

I know how important it is to honour and cherish the true you, and to nurture, encourage and kindle our urge, our instinctive desire, to blend that part of us into our precious lives; thus expanding our world with our unique view.

And so I warm to you and your happy, joyful prospecting for your own Secret Life, and my heart beats with you.

All my love,
LeelaLight

Loveandinsight.com (my main website: healing, courses, resources)
KeysofAscension.com (FREE Personal Ascension video and attunement!)

5 comments:

jood said...

brill brill pictures - stunning pictures that so blended in and captured your blog
right there with you..
big love
jood

Francesca said...

Love this post. And I am in love with my secret life! Thank you for helping me find it!

Lessons In Law of Attraction said...

thanks! great stuff. i'm really struck by your pictures. exquisite!

here's to the full expression of all of who we are.

in joy, prosperity, and gratitude,
kendra :)

http://www.kendrathornbury.com

Anonymous said...

Ah, my other name is HedgeHunter
;-)

I think pets can be a magical clue too as most seen to have various names that sort of change with time espeshially cats ;-x

I wonder how many names I'll have in years to come...

Love, Light & Laughter
SunSong

And the photo of the spiral/vortex tree is awesome!

Kidest M said...

I love the colors! Absolutely gorgeous!