Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Lovers' Way message to you

Hello dear Friends,

Today I have had a go at doing an audio version of my daily diary notes, and ended up with a personal message to you and song at the end too. You can listen to it all below and, as usual, I would really appreciate your comments.

Whereas my previous blog was sharing a conversation with my own Lover, my own Universe, this is more of a personal evocation to you and how both you and I can relate to our own respective Universes as our Lovers.

As before I have used capital letters when I am referring to the whole of me as my Universe and lower case when talking about you and me!



Click the small blue play button to listen:
My Lovers' Way message to you 10 mins 4.8 Mb

Use Play/Stop buttons for instant play (the small check symbol 'tags' it for del.icio.us members)
Or Left Click to Play normally/ Right Click "Save Target As" to download and play later



Below there is also transcript of my message to you.

This diary entry Sunday 15th of January 2006.

Last night I had a fantastic dream. I was sharing the love, radiating the joy, showering euphoria around me. I was in ecstatic union with everyone and everything in my Universe. I played melody with the furniture. I spoke to the wind. I played with the air.

The energy of enthusiasm, the energy of the rush as we [you the reader and me!] allow ourselves to be impregnated by everything that we project outside ourselves, in order to enjoy the divine dance of our creation.

What magnificent choreographers we are, magnificent artists, directors and painters that we could create such a masterpiece, born of our delight, our splendour. And when we really let all our boundaries down, that we use to keep things, others, separate from us, oh, what a rush, what a blessed joy.

But this is not to say that we cannot enjoy the agony and the ecstasy of polarity, the tension and the glorious release, the hard and soft. Oh, what a glorious drama we have played with ourselves.

And the hit when you know that you really are your own Universe, that your world really does revolve round you and out of you and in you.

Such synchronistic joy!

Oh spinning, spinning, spinning, radiating out, swirling out, in and out. Delight squeals ecstasy from our centre point in the wonder of our own creation.

What if you were to take this gallant step now, with me, and claim your natural divine delight to enjoy and revel in celebration of our love, our Universes. For love is our motivator, our strength and our breath, our pulse.

You love this world so much you gave birth to it. You and your Universe are in love.

To give yourself permission to have an ecstatic love affair with your life and everyone and everything in it - oh, what a wondrous loving, ecstatic lifestyle, such a wave of love.

To surrender to the love, the support and advances of your own personal genius - the loving Universe, your Universe.

To no longer play the coy lover or even shun the advances of your ardent Lover, or to complain.

But to know and revel and celebrate that you are your life. Your world, your universe is your Lover in disguise: caressing you, helping you, loving you, guiding you into what you really want.

And through the storms of our challenges of life, we are smiled upon. We are lifted and carried and cajoled into even more light, to build up the tempo. For the challenges are the portals to our love, to our ecstasy. So that we may embrace everything for even more intimacy and joy and connection with all of our creation.

Treat your Universe as your lover and you will have the greatest love affair in your life.

Oh, and how does this relate to others? You know, others are you too, creating in bliss, fear or terror their own personal Universes.

But you can connect.

You meet at the bone of things because you [we] are all One. And so when we surrender and start to play with our own Universe as our own Lover, we are in love, we are in love.

Miracles happen as natural occurrences, as natural accessories to our love. They zip up our frequency, we build up the tempo, we learn to fly. It feels like flying.

Give yourself totally to your life, your Lover. Hold nothing back. What amazing creation would you create out of Our sacred union when you play with your vulnerability to be open to more and more love, feeling and intimacy?

Let's make a covenant to be 100% in love, to be in love with all of our creation as our Lover, even when it comes in disguise as the ultimate challenge.

For embracing the ultimate challenges leads to even greater intimacy, connection and creativity with our life.

Out of our song, in fact, our song and joy, is the heartbeat of the Universe. We move with our pulses. I feel, I believe, I know that my own Universe is the body of my soul and the flesh of my utterance. And, as my soul, my spirit dances with my life. It's like the motion of a million stars spinning in rapturous radials around a giant Sun.

And out of our ecstasy, our joy, we scatter more and more star seeds - the fruits of our creation.

Oh wondrous Universe and all other ecstatic souls in my beingness - connected at the hip, you and I - come and stand on the edge of infinity with me. I see our destiny stretched before me, our paths linked to become one sacred momentum.

Let us go where there is no path and be trailblazers, you and I. Everything has led us to this divine moment: the Way of the Lovers - the blend of the heart, the body of the mind and soul, carried on an angel's breath.

And when you read these words remember how you, as part of me, the loving, loving Universe, inspired me, helped me reach for the sun. Let's create an honour and glory of our Universal Selves… and leave a legacy in our wake.

I send you the song of creation.
It carries on the wind of my soul.
Can't you hear my heart reaching out to you?
I send you the wave of my love.
I call to you to awaken from your slumber.
You're not alone,
We are all One.
We're not alone,
We're all One carried on a wave of our souls.
Let it all in,
Let yourself feel the dance of creation.
In and out and out and in and in and out.
Oh Glory, Glory, Glory I love you.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very wonderful, maggie. i love this.

linda

Anonymous said...

Maggie, Thank you so much for your message and beautiful song. My husband and I started our day with this most wonderful, and inspiring song. thanks again for this, your energy and love which comes through is really helping me through this most difficult time. words can't thank you enough.I look forward always to your messages! love, Julia

jood said...

gorgeous as ever..celebrating your voice maggie it is sparkling with the joy and love you give it i can tell!
once i realised that the whole world is my lover..everything in it - it totally is changing the way i treat others and the universe..!and it really is shining light on the fact we are all one.love and hugs