Thursday, January 26, 2006

I should be Freaking Out Now- but I have never felt such wind behind my sails!



I am in that awesome, nerve wracking space in-between moments of time, when I know I am about to break into something so big that it will not only change me, but also my whole reality and my experience of everyone and everything in it!

Gosh, right now I feel I am spiralling in the soaring depths and space of the Infinite itself. And yet despite my circumstances having never been so challenging before, I feel so close to my soul, and so certain of my Path.

There is a knowingness arising in me that goes beyond belief. It is the knowing that being in love with everything and everyone in my reality is more than a nice idea, it's really the essence of who I am and what I represent, and what I bring as a contribution to my world.

I have never felt such momentum, such a great wind behind my sails as I venture and embrace each day in the Art of loving life.

So, out of these uncertainties of my physical reality I feel that because my life is uncertain that this is holds a vast store of infinite possibilities. For there are no restrictions on me - everything is malleable, everything is up for grabs, nothing is set in stone. I am free to explore and play with the substance of my life.

It makes me want to fire up my spirit and throw myself into more and more joy through artful, creative and wild self-expression, and so make each day count!

It has been hard sometimes: having traded control of a regular secure job, a mortgage and a conventional lifestyle for the ultimate freedom of living a life that was authentically mine and not set and confined by the rigours of my society! But I am so glad that I did break the mould of conventionality and choose to be a free spirit!

And so I desire to express and experience ultimate bliss each day and to go to bed each night knowing, I have lived and loved well today!

And so each day I love to ask the Question: What do I want to throw my heart, body and soul into today?

And then I send up a prayer for living my day artfully and with love, and my Universe as me does hear it and does answer it!

And so, one of the most amazing benefits of living and radiating The Lovers' Way is that I no longer feel alone in creating the life of my dreams.

I feel the loving, warm gentle hands of my Lover - my Universe supporting me and gently guiding me. Those previously unseen hands are now manifesting in my life as people - angels showing up offering help and support in promoting my work, my passion: The Lovers' Way. Thank you Samvida, thank you Nigel!

Yes! I feel I am gaining ground. First as awareness, and now a call to action. I must carry on, for I feel I have been led to this quintessential moment. And although sometimes I get anxious, I keep coming back into a greater sense of security, for I know my path as an embodiment of love and joy, and ultimately I feel the enormity of myself! It feels like a great celebration of community, the creative equivalent of a barn raising or a Cathedral of souls rising on a new wave of consciousness to break through our worlds.

It feels exhilarating as my Universe supports me in its role making something of myself. And, in turn, in my role as fellow co-creator entrusted with the makings of my life, I am engaged in a collaborative process with my Universe.

Stakes that seem impossibly high, responses that seem muted – all are necessary for fine-tuning my creative spirit into supreme works of art.

And so each day, as I go into unknown territory where no one has ever been before, I experience the terrifying vulnerability of making waves in my world by bringing fresh new perspectives to my work!

I know that in my past I have acted like the spurned lover whose tender creative dreams were abused and curbed, and I had then thought about holding myself back.
And that I had toyed with the idea of turning my back on my Lover and my creative dreams – for fear of more damage being done to my broken creative heart! But, I know I know that my passion and my love is much stronger than my fear. I know in my heart of hearts that my creative dreams do not die, any more than my romantic ideas do!

So, I urge myself never to abandon myself. For I know that to give up on myself is to shun myself! And then, of course, my Lover as my Universe would have to shun me too!

Instead, I am rejoicing in the script of my life. I am choosing to be a hero in my unique style. I am forging ahead so secure and steady in my knowingness. I am living in bliss with all the challenges that I am experiencing right now. I am focusing my antennae to my 'true north' – to be living and luxuriating in my abundance, success, love and bliss right now. And I know that my Universe, as me, will fill in the blanks and will take care of the details.

And as I do so, gosh, there goes the phone again (which had been mysteriously quiet while I got myself back into this truth again!!), with another booking for our Living the Lovers' Way course this weekend!

And so, I am responding to my Lovers' call by simply doing what I can that is in my passion and with all I am blessed: extraordinary energy, writing skills and desire to share my joy with my World, I just know that it will be enough to move Heaven and Earth.

Never have I felt so strong, so supported in my dreams, such wind behind my sails –
We are invincible My Universe and I!

No comments: