Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Universe is rooting for me


Hi again



Today I'm thinking about the wonderful Living the Lovers' Way course John and I are running this weekend. The energy and excitement are rising fast for both us and the attendees (one of whom said that her guides were also highly excited about the course and that they wanted to 'come along' too!). I've recorded a short sharing, plus a love song and some tones for you to enjoy and immerse yourself in!

Click the small blue play button to listen:
My message, love song and tones 5 mins 2.5 Mb
Use Play/Stop buttons for instant play (the small check symbol 'tags' it for del.icio.us members)
Or Left Click to Play normally/ Right Click "Save Target As" to download and play later

Here are links to our interim pages for our new The Lovers' Way website:









No comments: