Saturday, July 19, 2008

Art of Living in Everyday Ecstasy and Love

Hello dear Friend,


Did you know that you can tap into your ecstasy, love and freedom, even if your life's situation is far from ideal?

Oh, dear friend - my love, we are meant to live in ecstasy, joy and love in each and every moment .We are naturally ecstatic beings.

Stay with me in your heart and we will awaken your spark and vibrate so high that we fly above the radar to avoid being affected by our lives' apparent trials and tribulations and yet we will deepen our connection to our beloved Earth and each other.

I am so grateful and I am so blessed to share this moment with you for I have been going through my greatest fears and turning them into my ecstasy, my passion and my very reason for being and sharing here with you now.

Let me hold your hand now and beginning sharing with you some of the tips I've learnt along my way for the art of living; not only in love, but amping up our experience into the realm of ecstasy, which is simply high vibrational love.

For in doing so, you give me the greatest gift of all: the opportunity to share my love and ecstasy with you.

And I do mean 'ecstasy'! And I do mean 'true love'! For, in this age of transformation, of 'ascension' even, I have discovered, as have many of the people I've been helping, that not only are these now possible from time to time, but they are quickly becoming the natural way of being for us, they are becoming the 'new normal'.

So, I'm just letting you know I am here with you now and champing at the bit to share with you some tasty morsels of my experience of how you too, can simply allow yourself now to live in love and your ecstasy, without feeling that you have to wait for your life to change first!

Let's start with the most basic approach - simply giving yourself permission:

Just for today: dream, meditate, muse and allow yourself to play with the idea of giving yourself permission to experience and feel what you truly want, i.e. the essence beyond its physical appearance in your life.

For example, you may feel you want or need more money in your life. But as you explore deeper you may feel that its essence is that you simply want to feel free and completely unrestricted and you think that money is the only means by which you can experience that.

And so now: joyfully amp up the ecstasy and love by allowing yourself to romp and dance in this essence, in your mind and your whole being; let your imagination run wild!

And then, from this essence, sink into your bones and feel in your heart what you truly are and how you wish to live your life.

And then just be that you now.....

You will probably surprise yourself!

Be wild, be you, be free.

Give yourself the gift of your own ecstasy and love.
Leela

Loveandinsight.com (my main website: healing, courses, resources)
KeysofAscension.com (FREE Personal Ascension video and attunement!)

Please spread the word! Click to bookmark:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

right on Leela!

I am dreaming about (or with!!!) you every few days :)

Orice said...

With such love and generous outreach as yours, we all continue to reach inward and outward to light and joy. Thank you!
Orice in Oregon, USA.

Leela Jamieson said...

Thank you wonderful beings;

Let's soar on our dream into the light of our ecstacy !

And it's so wonderful to hear your responses - for I did not expect it,or seek it;but desired to fly in the energy of my ecstasy.

And the fact that you felt it too: creates a ripple in my world.

I love you utterly and truly.