Saturday, September 02, 2006

I Dreamt Of You Last Night

Hello again,

Here's some more playing and experimentation with Video....

I normally sing spontaneous songs, but as I thought of you this morning I remembered a dream I had last night and I found myself writing down the words, and with a tune floating through my mind and heart. So I just had to record it.

How well does this work for you as a song, and on video? I certainly enjoyed singing it immensely!!

What do you think? Please let me know




Lots of Love, as always
Maggie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sonic fireworks radiating out touch me deeply.
Thank you for sharing your joy and inspiration and channeling it in this way.
My cells bathed in your vibration rejoyce! My soul recognises itself again!
As far as words are concerned I dont always understand them but I dont feel that nesissary ither.
thank you
Sonya

Anonymous said...

haunting powerful sparkling
radiance of beauty

linda
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie

It was a joy to hear you sing and actually see you as well as feel like you were here with me I am off to Turkey tomorrow and I will take this lovely energy with me.
You really enjoyed expressing yourself didn't you?
I love you because we are the same
All Love
Teresa xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Maggie, I love YOU too!!!

Janine

xxx

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for your love.

-Sharon