Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Love Song...

Hi There Lovely Beings

Just thought I'd share this love song with you asap: I couldn't even wait to write the words down - it was just pouring out of me and I couldn't stop it!!!

This is my Love Song - to you....





PS Dearest Sharon from Canada, I just want to let you know how much I appreciate your love and support. You are the only one that I know of that reads my blogs that I don't know personally , yet I feel I do in my heart! Thanks to you for your comments, and everyone else's too. It really means a lot to me when you put your felings down on the comments!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Maggie,
Your song was so beautiful it touched my heart and brought tears of joy to my eyes. I truly felt the love in your voice and I saw the love in your eyes. John intuitively pulled in for a close up and by doing so I was able to see your amazing eyes and see the love in them. I felt y heart chakra vibrate and expand and I feel absolutely wonderful. You look to me like an Egyptian Princess, beautiful!!!!
After what you have shared with me I honour your courage in doing these video bloggs. It was also lovely to hear how you and John both felt after you had finished.
Thank you both of you John and Maggie for being the awesome souls that you are and for the unconditional love and support you have given to me. I love you both dearly.
Please keep them coming.
All love
Teresa xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

PS

I have forwarded this blog to all of my friends. The love I felt from it needs to shared far and wide.

All Love
Teresa xxxxx

Anonymous said...

wow! you are lifting me out of something at the moment Maggie, thank you so much

i love you

Janine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Dearest Maggie,
thank you so much for your blogs, I get so excited when I see you have a new one. The videos are so awsome, it's like I'm right there with you! Your singing is absolutely beautiful. Thanks again for your gift of love! it made my day!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Maggie

what can I say? GOOSEBUMPS GALORE!
AND Tears.

I think this is my favorite, for now. It's just soo awsome and never fails to remind me of who I truly am. Refreshed and invigorated the day commences.

LOVE
SunSong
xxx

you are amazing said...

Only love is real, all else is illusion of thinking and mind.
Your successful destiny is unavoidable. May all the magic of your hearts and souls desires come true, and they will, MIRACLES HAPPEN.