Friday, September 08, 2006

The Spirit of the Wave



Hi, Lovely Reader,

Today I wish to share with you from the same place of deepest love and knowing that we will be sharing with you on our Free Video Course when it's available. What I'm about to share will make sense once you have taken the course, but in the meantime, please don't try to understand this too much, simply let it flow through you, knowing that there's a deeper part of you that does understand. Allow that recognition and energy to flood through you and simply surf my words with me. Enjoy!




I had the most amazing dream last night: I dreamt about you and me and all of our world bathed in love and light; like our own self-created Aurora Borealis. And in my dream I can feel you, all of you, in my heart; tears of joy are streaming down my face. I remember our pact bound in an oath of our sacred Heart, when we made a promise to ourselves before we entered this life. We pledged to uphold our code of honour: to be true to ourselves by living out our highest dream embroidered into our lives! For we are to be in this heroic journey together, you and I, and our sacred quest is to be our joy shared!

And so, in my dream I am awaking and remembering that I am glorious and that you are glorious and together we can venture forth with our banner emblazed with our ideals: truth, beauty, love and liberty to all in the diversity that is our One Soul .

I dreamt that I sent out this heartfelt invitation knowing you would feel my desire and my rally call to remember how outrageously beautiful and perfect you are as you are – right now! And to join me triumphantly in our sacred crusade to create a wave of light, love, honesty and laugher; sending our world into a spin on our soaring delight.

Oh, amazing warriors of the Heart, it's time to gather up our dreams, our values, our passions and play them out in our lives up to the hilt!

It's time to honour and respect ourselves and all of our creation by standing up for ourselves, celebrating and revelling in our majestic finery.

Indeed, we are wondrous beyond measure and it's time to get real with reality. Let us sally forth and come out of the closet where we hide our greatness in the dark, and turn the spotlight of the truth upon ourselves.

Come on, Trailblazers!!

This is our wake up call!!!

Just like Sleeping Beauty, we are awaking to the perfect jewel that we are: perfection incarnate, glittering radiance, potent with possibilities, rich and lustrous with our every turn, and that we and our reality are intricately bound for greatness. We have an amazing secret about ourselves that we have kept under the lock and key of forgetfulness…

And I am whispering and urging you to remember…..

Listen, did you know that this beautiful world that you perceive 'outside' you isn't actually 'out there'? Rather, it is alive and pulsating inside your consciousness, awaiting your unique signature to project your own reality on an orgasmic wave of our Being ! …

Whoa, what a rush, what an explosion of creative delight and genius! That our entire reality is crafted, forged and gilded out of our essence and fervent desire to experience our immense creative handiwork! We fervently sculpt, paint and colour our entire reality out of and within our own self. As the One Being that we are, we splash out boldly with the artistic flair of a master on an unlimited number of canvases: I have my canvas, you have yours. We do this so that we can admire, enjoy and reflect on the myriad possibilities of ourselves from every possible angle! What a show stopper! And yet we each do this with such sleight of hand, we don't even know it's happening: how awesome is that?!?

Then there arose a profound realisation: that we are each the 'Prime Directive', not just of our own lives… but also of our own worlds.

Come, brave beings, it's time to embody our highest truth and joy, like a living and breathing emblem emblazoned on our Hearts and enacted in our lives.

Let this day be the day of our reckoning, that festival day when we commit to no longer temper our greatness in false modesty, but to honour, respect and carry ourselves with pride, and to acknowledge the same in others in a gutsy, full hearted salute to all of our incredible creation.

Gosh! I am breathless with excitement with the impending infinite possibilities we open up for ourselves when step into our true God-like relationship with all of our creation, and start being so much more creative, responsible and playful with our lives.

And to remember that you and I were never alone in our endeavours; feigning separation and sometimes excruciating limitations in order to replay back what we discover about ourselves to the One Being that we are, in resplendent rhapsody!

And through the tones and vibrations of these words, just like the soaring guitar, I joyfully unravel the cords that have tightly bound us in limitation, and I invite you to unravel as well, to usher us all into higher and higher echelons of ourselves.

And my dream transpires magically as I triumphantly perform some sort of obstacle course when, all at once, I arrive in the middle of a heavenly, beautiful azure blue bay, rippling playfully to kiss the shores of perfect white sands. I realise I need to get back to the shore to get my belongings!

To my surprise I notice that someone has parked my car with great care on the safe ground above the sand on the rough grass. And they have placed my belongings carefully and with love just beside my car, including my motor cycle helmet!
I am touched by this act of kindness and tears began to flow.

For I realise in this moment we are not meant to battle through life and do it alone. But that you and I care deeply for each other and we long to be both passionate and tender, and to help each other…

Then, as I ponder on how on earth I am going to get back to the car, thinking I could swim but that it will require some stamina, I see a female surfer and her partner on a surfboard together. She extends her hand to me and says, Hold on to my hand, we can ride on the energy of this wave together. It will carry us to where we all want to go!

And I hold her hand, and feel the rush as the wave lifts us up and propels us forwards with such velocity.

And I feel that I AM the lady surfer, and I am actually simultaneously experiencing her own reality as me, and then I flip into being the boy surfer too: I, as the one me, am experiencing being all three of us and our respective reality Experiences all at the same time. This is both awesome and totally natural – this feels like the truth of who we really are and how reality works.

And as I am carried and supported by the wave of water and wave of this multiplexed-me, I too wish to reciprocate this loving gesture and extend this multi-expanded awareness, so I put a call out to you and the winds of change carry my call of awakening and I await your reply!

And to my absolute astonishment and wonderment one of you responds – a solitary surfer appears next to me on our wave in a black shiny wetsuit. And as I welcome you, I become aware of your experience too, and as you I can see me on the board with my two surfer aids! And then another appears, then another: I was overwhelmed by the response! And as I become all of you, and you are me, you all sweep me up like a hero and together as one we create this wave of absolute conscious clarity and love, and the momentum of that wave carries us far! Just like an ecstatic supreme surfer we are coursing through our lives, screaming joy!

And as we arrive shrieking, breathless and ecstatic we tumble onto the shore of the most dazzling white sand, giggling and spluttering, and we are joined by a crescendo of fellow surfers applauding our daring in ecstatic delight!

The wind suddenly hushes as I hear the voice of Our One Soul lovingly whisper: You are my beloved in me, as I am your beloved in you. And then I realise that we are the same 'On We', the same 'One Me'. And then the voice says: You are a "Thunder Dreamer", which I feel to mean that that I am, as indeed you are, the force, energy and power of creation pulsing our reality into multiplex experiences with lightning precision, as we fork ourselves off into faithful replication of many crystalline patterns of the 'One We' that we are. That we also have the awesome power of the storm element of rebirthing our entire reality, our entire world each and every moment, both individually and collectively, which I now see are both actually the same event!

Then I woke up!

What is so surprising to me from this dream we appeared to share together, is that I had the profound realisation that my life was no longer limited to the person I related to as Maggie, but I appeared to extend my identity to include everyone in my dream – and so, by extension now, I feel identified with everyone in the whole of our world, particularly with you!!!!

It appears that my joy is extended to our joy, to the whole of my reality, including all other people. It's like I could literally count on and ask for support and help in the fulfilment of my dream from others as extensions of me.

What does this mean?

Simply that when we desire to create something we can indeed count on our universe, our world to support us in that dream simply because our world and everybody in it is not 'out there', separate from us. Rather, it is contained within us, in the magical realms of our fertile imagination that reside in our Consciousness. Our bodies and our creations are beautifully self-contained and orchestrated in the One Being, the One Consciousness that we are! And, just like an excited child, we like to upload the content of our imaginings onto the screen of consciousness, where it crystallises into the splendour of our Universe.

But even more exciting is the fact that we don't need to play 'solitaire' - that we enjoy, indeed it's our highest intention and delight, to conjure up our new world together.

So it's John's and my delight and highest joy to invite you to join in with us in the creation of a new wave of superconcious awareness, love and light to flood our planet!

Join us on this wave of our delight, by embracing this truth of who we are!

And this wave will sweep through our entire world; making a quantum leap for all of mankind as together we birth our brave new world.




Maggie

Loveandinsight.com (my main website: healing, courses, resources)
KeysofAscension.com (FREE Personal Ascension video and attunement!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

An awesome and vibrant work of art to read and feel. Full of light and love. I accept your invitation. We are one.

Anonymous said...

Maggie...

I am really excited by your dream and your words. Your posts lately have woken me up again out of my temporary dream of struggle and confusion! No more of that thank you very much - I want to surf the wave with you and all of us!

love, Janine x

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie

I have already had the awesome experience of your course and am a changed soul, more empowered and able to let go and flow for I now know that I create my own reality and I chose to spend some of that with you and John and your wonderful course. I loved your post today and seeing the waves have helped propel me forward with gusto with my own brand of joy and as I feel that I know I am holding hands with you John and everyone else that wants to join in our play.
Thank you for being who you are and allowing yourself to truly ride the wave even though sometimes it may feel impossible. Your courage is my courage and I give thanks
All love
Teresa xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ainsley said...

I feel that I already know you well, the comments you have made resonate deeply within me and I do not know what else should be said.
Everything I read or hear on your blog is something I have already experienced - but it is really beautiful to see and hear these things from someone else, you.
Thank you for everything - thank you for being you - I love you.
XXX Ainsley